Monday, February 22, 2010

USA v Canada Hockey Match...

11 Days in counting until I have to leave the beautiful land of snow and frost bites :( and I am not at all happy about it. Must I really leave? Well for the next 11day , I shall promise to post detailed accounts of everything I have done here.
So, last weekend I went to a concert. One of my friends is Elyssa Carroll-Goldman and her band was performing, feel free to Google or Youtube her. She is awesome and as she was performing I just randomly happened to look over at her dad and he was mouthing the words to her songs. It was just a classic moment that made me fully miss my dad :( . This weekend, I also went to Yourkville where they had an ice sculpture exhibition going on and it was just beautiful to see! There was a huge moose, a ballerina, dogs pulling a sled and it was all just ice sculptures. It was beautiful. Art is honestly an amazing thing. I also have something to be very proud of and that is the skills that I have learned while here. Prioritising what I need to do for the weekend is not something that I am good at BUT, Ive learnt how to place everything that I need to do in order and stick to it with out procrastinating.
HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEKEND - I watched USA play Canada in Hockey and I decided that I would support USA. :D The competition in the air was just amazing, screaming, shouting and foul words here and there. It was hilarious and the aftermath of Canada loosing? This is not something you would want to witness! Hahaa . Congratulations to the USA though as hockey really is a brutal sport! Did anyone else witness how it was nearly like rugby on ice at times with people were getting tackled?
Well another week of school is starting. My second to last week :( I'm so sad. Its INFUSION this week! I'm so excited because I've never seen Germans dance or Japenese dancing in real life so this will just add to the loads of experiences that I'm having here :D. I'm excited and ready for the week. Oh and did I add that I will be performing the Haka here as so many people have requested it. So that will be extremely interesting .

I shall be back tommorow with news.
Last 11 days .. :(
Anyone know how to rewind time ?

Christine Savele
Headgirl 2010

2 comments:

  1. Hello young lady
    Be a youth MP, or make Vainga do it
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=320278835845

    Ms Metcalfe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms

    I think Vaingas applied for it , Im not really into the whole MP / Politics thing .

    Christine Savele

    ReplyDelete