Friday, February 12, 2010

Drama Performances are a hit!!!

Dear blog .

I have written to you so much that I think we can now call each other friends, so I shall now call you Bloggie. Haha !!Sorry, I'll work on my humour .

Well, hello readers! School this week has been cut short. We have a long 4 day weekend and a family day, which I intend to spend catching up on homework that my dear English teacher has assigned me, (Thanks sir) , and exploring Toronto. On Tuesday and Wednesday , I had two nights filled with drama performances which were all written, produced, directed and acted by students. It was marvelous! You will not believe how high the standard of the performances were! Students put their hearts and souls into their acting. It honestly was really beautiful. My favourite was a musical. The plot started off with students who had all lost someone in 9-11. I swear, if I did not bite my lip , I would have cried!
Another awesome celebration which took place was the Residence Chinese New Year Dinner. It was beautiful. They told us facts about the New Year and sang songs in Chinese, which I NOW OFFICIALLY can not get out of my head! The food was amazing, with dumplings, noodles and duck. There was so much food. I don't think I will be loosing any weight at all here! Oh! did I mention that I blended pig liver today for a bio lab? We needed to get as much surface area as possible for the enzyme experiment we were doing and I played rock paper scissors and lost. I was the lucky one who had to blend it all together. Talk about picking on the exchange student! :) I have a trip to body world next week which I am extremely excited about! The exposition has real life people, who's bodies have been donated to the exposition, and they have been coated with paster and it shows the entire body structure. I hear it is to be amazing and I cant wait! :)
I'm on the other side and yet I feel at home. Can I stay longer? PLEASE ? Haha .

Shall keep you posted . I know there is much more news to tell .

Got to fly .
Christine Savele
Headgirl 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment