Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Howdy from Texas...

Dear Blog !

Hello to all, or how they say it in Texas, San Antoni,. "Hey Ya'll !" Lol.
Now how do I start to explain San Antonio, Texas?
Cowboy hats actually are worn around here. Everything is larger than life andddd , (saying this in a very high pitch voice) soooooo many "all you can eat" parlors! woo! Hahaaa. Its a nice place to be, really pretty and much warmer then Canada. Oh how I love the warmth. I've been relaxing a lot and kind of absorbing the fact that in less then a week I'll be back home in the comforts of my own home.

I'm sad that I have to say it, but my Canadian exchange experience has come to an end and at this very moment I am relaxing in San Antonio. I had a very tearful goodbye on Thursday night and Friday morning and not putting on mascara was an awesome idea on my part. It still doesn't seem real as I look over my photos and think that I was actually in Canada. I named it Christchurch for the first week I was there as it made it seem as though I was closer to home. Two months on and I'm happy to say that I had the greatest time in Canada, I learned how to sled, made amazing friends , I became more independent and prioritized myself. I learned a lot and I even shared my culture with Branksome Hall. There wasn't a moment that I regret nor forget. Canada is an experience I will remember for the rest of my life. Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement.

2010 has begun. New memories will be made, new obstacles, new triumphs, new friendships. This is a year of possibilities, struggle and a whole lot of fun. I started this year off with an experience that blew my mind away. It challenged me mentally, emotionally, physically (so many stairs) and I've made it through the end. I look forward to an amazing year with tears, struggles, essays and all.

Thank you to all who made this trip possible.
God bless and see you all in a few days !
Signing out, for the last time.

Christine Savele
Head Girl of Tamaki College
2010

5 comments:

  1. kiss me til th sun goes down !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 An easy treatment at home is using a natural body scrubber to
    rub the skin softly and gently. This is often geared at stimulating circulation and
    the amount of toxins you ingest.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - cellulite yoga bikram

    ReplyDelete