Friday, March 5, 2010

Thankyous......

Dear Blog

Today is Wednesday the 3rd of March and in less then 48 Hours I will be on a plane to the United States of America, Texas, San Antonio to spend a week with my uncle and aunt.

I decided to take this time to thank everyone who made this trip possible. First and foremost I give thanks to the Lord for his guidance and help throughout the entire 2 months I have been here. I would like to thank Mrs Pamaka and Mr Dunn for giving me this opportunity to explore a world outside of Tamaki College. I feel blessed to have been chosen to come on this exchange and know that I have represented Tamaki College to the best of my ability. I would like to thank the Black and White Golfers Club for their generous donation towards my trip to Canada and Kathy for helping to set it all up . I would like to thank all the staff members who encouraged me to make the most of my trip and who believed in me. I thank my family and friends for their love and support and the many many emails, phone calls, text messages, Facebook mail .... the list goes on! Last but not least, I would like to thank my Dad. As his little girl, I know this was one of the hardest things he's ever done but his belief in God and love and devotion to my future was what motivated me to make the most of this experience and instead of crying each night, smiling and seeing that I'm blessed. So to each and everyone of you and to everyone who reads this blog this is my sincere Thank You, for giving me the chance to come here and for helping in each and every way possible to make this trip one of the best experiences in my life. I will never forget this day and everything I have learned here I will apply to everything I do, as Head Girl of Tamaki College for 2010.

I lied when I said that my father would be the last person I would say thank you to because there's a bunch of people I still need to thank, and I can't name you all one by one because that would be too hard. To the students & staff of Branksome Hall, I never did get to formally say Thank You, so I will now. My time here at Branksome has been by far one of the best experiences I could have ever asked for. I love how each and every day, I would get greeted by smiles from the crossing guard to the beautiful ladies at the tuck shop. In every classroom I never felt left out, you always made an effort to include me and make me feel welcome. To the Rosenblat family who I stayed with for the first thee weeks . To everyone who got to know me, made me laugh and took me out to dinner. I would not have not enjoyed myself as much if it wasn't for you all. But now lastly , I would like to thank the Neel Family, who I stayed with for 6 weeks. Mr and Mrs Neel and Caroline, ( I know you hate it when I call you that ) I'm not used to being away from home and my family and friends have always been my support, so when I left NZ I didn't know how I was going to survive. I can not find the words to describe how thankful I am that I got the chance to stay with you all. From the day I walked into your house, I felt welcomed. I say this with tears streaming down my cheeks, that I never will forget your generosity, your love and the memories we all shared together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the very tippy top.


Thank you all .
Tommorow night will be my last post .
Expect tears .

Love from
Christine Savele

No comments:

Post a Comment