Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When I first got here......

I wrote this when I first got here.

Day one ! I can not believe that I actually made it. After practically creating a waterfall with the amount of tears I've shed. I can very well say that I have settled in. Hello Tamaki. Well today is JANUARY 4TH, also the same day that one of the most important people you'll ever know was born . MEE ! Today is my birthday, but instead of being happy about it, I have to get ready for a new day tomorrow. I start up at Branksome ! Excited? try the words terrified ! Attached are photos of the snow, because right now that's all I have to offer. I went shopping today at Yorksdale? It makes Sylvia Park look TINY ! literally. I have been eating a lot of bagels ! :D good food here, good food. Anyway, its nearly dinner time, so I best be off. I might go and make myself a cupcake and sing happy birthday to myself. sweet. Good bye !



1 comment:

  1. This was a brilliant idea and it will be incredibly interesting to follow your adventures in Canada and people will love following them back in New Zealand! An amazing experience for you and great your sharing it!
    Mr Webb, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand!
    (Tamaki Intermediate 2002-8)

    ReplyDelete