Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lock downs and Spirit Week!!!

Dear Blog . Lol ;
Okay . Love it here . Actually have begun eating salads ! Hahaha . There's a first ? Anyway , we had a lockdown drill yesterday and I didn't know what it was about, or why we did lockdowns until one of the other students told me that it was for if like if criminals are on the loose nearby ? FREAKY ! The closest Tamaki has gotten to a drill is like , Fire drill ? :) . Problems :- there is a huge culture difference here , and after coming from a place where everyone is mainly Christian, its weird to come here and have a majority of people here believe in Darwin's Theory of Evolution and most people do not even believe in God. I'm actually pretty much a minority here and it feels soooo different. Anyway , I've moved out of Sarah Roseblats house and I'm now staying with Cara Neel , which is awesome for me ! Cara , isn't the person coming back to New Zealand though ? I actually dont know if there is anyone coming back to NZ ? I shall keep you posted. Updates for BranksomeHall ? Next week is SPIRIT WEEK ! It is going to be a blast, there are competitions all through out the week and crazy dress-upss . :) Cant wait! Also , next week is the ball (formal) & I'll be taking waaaay more photos to keep you all updated on that !
Take Care . Good luck with the first weeks of school .
(message for both teachers and students)

Keep you updated .
:)

Oh ! and I forgot to mention the weather ! Before I came to Canada , I fully packed sooo much clothing and wore sooo many layers ? Everyone saying I would freeze my face off . Liars :( It's not as cold this year ! Which is lucky for me . The temperature has only been between -3 degrees and 7degrees . Its not that bad and I'm loving the snow ! There's not much though. sadly ! :)



Great uniform eh???

No comments:

Post a Comment